The Job Description of Mern Stack Developer
A MERN stack developer with 3-6 years of experience would likely have knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Proficient in MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js
- Experience building and deploying full-stack web applications using the MERN stack
- Experience with front-end technologies such as React.js, Redux, and React Router
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Git and version control
- Experience with unit testing and debugging
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms is a plus.
Additionally, the individual should have experience in writing efficient and scalable code and should be able to optimize the performance of the application. They should be able to understand and implement security best practices in the application.