Gujarat High Court, Sola, Ahmedabad.
Invites job application for Stenographers posts in English & Gujarati to fill vacancies Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat, in reference to Advertisement No. RC/1434/2017 (I) & RC/1434/2018 (I).
Under Gujarat High Court Stenographer 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed Graduation and possess typing and computer skills are required to apply.
On basis of Stenography / Skill Test and Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) applicant for Gujarat HC Steno posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.39900-126600 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 31/08/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat HC 2018 Stenographer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 276.
Name of Posts:
English Stenographer Grade–III – 92
Gujarati Stenographer Grade–III (Class-III) – 184
As on 31/08/2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Candidate should complete Graduation from a recognized university and should possess typing and computer skills.
On basis of Stenography / Skill Test and Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview).
A candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 600 through online mode.
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of ₨.300.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Detailed Advertisement for Centralized Recruitment to the Posts of English & Gujarati Stenographers (Grade – III) in the Subordinate Courts of The State of Gujarat [No. RC/1434/2017 (I) & RC/1434/2018 (I)]”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 16/08/2018 (12:00 hours) to 31/08/2018 (23:59 hours).
Stenography / Skill Test: 25/11/2018.
Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview): January / February, 2019.