World Bank Group’s organization International Finance Corporation is inviting job applications from eligible candidates for the role Administrative/Office Support Assistant who will work at its office located in the capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu. Interested candidates check your eligibility below and Apply to this position.
Job Post: Administrative Assistant
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Organization: International Finance Corporation
Last date to Apply: 4th September 2020
1 October 2020
Also Read: Check out Job Openings at British Embassy
SFC South Asia region is seeking applications for an Office Administrator role for IFC in Nepal (OA) who will primarily assist in overseeing security personnel, drivers, logistics and office cleaning staff (outsourced). He/ she will ensure steady office and facilities supplies and manage overall office facilities (administration and maintenance). He/she will manage front office staff (reception), and handle protocol and administrative clearances. He/she will also be responsible for the coordination of visiting missions in Nepal.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- advising and assisting the IFC Resident Representative / Head of Office in the areas of office management and administration such as front desk, travel desk, guards, drivers, kitchen, cleaning, utilities, office correspondences, etc.
- Procuring general office services (supplies, rentals, travel) and maintenance of office and residence property (office premises, housing, vehicles, equipment and furniture); and negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Processing necessary government clearances, licenses, inspections, registrations and insurance in compliance with Nepali regulations. Handling visas processes, custom clearances, fiscal and other office or staff matters relating to the government. Coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding all protocol matters (notably diplomatic office cars, required arrangements for high level visitors.
- Hiring and managing of local temporary support staff, as required.
- Coordinating high level visits, local conferences and events, as required.
- Drafting correspondence on a range of topics and ensure quality of documents requiring Head of Office approval and/or signature.
- Acting as Security Focal Point for staff and visitors; liaison with relevant Government/UN agencies, providers of medical and other emergencies services;
- Maintaining various internal administrative and security guidelines and reports.
- Handling office/equipment (other than IT) operations, maintenance and repairs; matters involve the landlord; office-related budget/expenditure matters (with the finance team). The OA will be the custodian for all physical assets, except IT.
- The OA will work in close collaboration with IBRD Resource Management and Administration staff on a number of processes relating to building /facilities, and administration issues pertaining to the co-location of IFC and IBRD offices.