Technical Analyst Job at Murex in Beirut
Murex is seeking an applicant for the Job role of Technical Analyst to work with its software development team in Beirut, Lebanon. The technical analyst is an essential function within Murex. The Technical analyst teams provide effective structured technical support for multiple Murex Applications and Ecosystems for both internal and external clients. They are responsible of solving problems raised to the teams and identifying the underlying root causes to improve the overall service of the team.
They work closely with the application users, third-party providers, such as the Infrastructure Groups, to provide an optimal level of support. They continuously learn cutting-edge technologies, languages and methodologies. Departments with Technical Analyst jobs in murex are: Client services, Quality Assurance, Information Systems Operations, Configuration Environment Management, Operate, Production & Architecture, Release Management.
Technical Analyst Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop technical and functional expertise with Murex product solutions through initial onboarding, on the job experience, and other learning opportunities
- Prioritize and manage work queue with incoming requests from multiple departments; communicate progress at regular intervals
- Document support processes, releases, and troubleshooting guides in coordination with other teams
- Take lifecycle ownership for Problems
- Perform technical support fixes through development and script writing
- Provide daily system monitoring, production issue troubleshooting, end user issue resolutions
- Support and configure production environments
- Coordinate between various infrastructure teams such as server team, network team, database team, and development teams on installation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or computer science from a reputable university
- 0-2 years relevant experience in technical domains
- Programming Skills: Java (C, C# and python are a plus)
- Database Skills: SQL query building and performance analysis (Database administration skills for Sybase and Oracle are a plus)
- Operating Systems power user skills: Linux (Bash scripting is a plus)
- Ability to continuously learn in an evolving technology domain
- Ability to work under pressure in operations and support scopes
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.