Delhi University has started admission in Post Graduate Courses such as LLB,LLM,MA,M-Phill etc for the session 2018-19. The Delhi University has launched a common portal for the all types of post graduate admissions this time. Admission to various courses will done by two process first one would on merit basis through which 50% seats will be filled which is exclusively available for DU degree holders only and other university students will only be selected through the entrance exam of course applying for.
The admission process for following courses has been started from 18th May, 2018
7. Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law
Application Fees: Rs. 500 for General & OBC candidates and rest Rs.250 which is non refundable
Last Date to Apply: 7th June, 2018
Entrance Exam Dates: Will be announced shortly
Syllabus: Exam syllabus and pattern will vary from one course to another to which you are applying for.
- The application portal is common for all courses click here to visit the admission portal links.
- Register Yourself at that link, and verify your email address to continue registration process.
- After verification login again, upload all the necessary documents on the portal and click on start application.
- Fill in all your academic details and from bottom 1.2.1 select the course for which your applying for and click on pay fees.
- After paying fees take a printout of application form and keep it with you for future references.
DU Post Graduation Admission Flow Chart
Click Here for official information bulletin for post graduation courses
Click Here for List of LLB Colleges in India