The US Embassy is inviting Job applications from eligible candidates to work as Admin Assistant at its embassy located in Beirut, Lebanon. It is full-time positions, interested candidates can check application process and eligibility criteria below.
Salary: LBP £37,970,359
Job Post: Admin Assistant
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Organization: US Embassy, Lebanon
Last date to Apply: 9th September 2020
1 October 2020
- Serve as Operations Assistant to the Information Management Officer (IMO) and the backup Mobile Device Manager for the post.
- The incumbent is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the Information Resource Management (IRM) section. Responsible for the tracking of IRM trouble tickets and management of all IRM documentation related to mobile phones, tablets, laptops and satellite phones.
- Responsible for mobile device inventories and ordering of IT-related materials; provision and issuance of devices to users; responsible for IRM time and attendance;
- This position has additional duties to support the e2 Travel application, Contacts Management and MyServices user accounts and maintenance.
EXPERIENCE: Two years working in an Information Technology environment supporting operations to include expertise using Microsoft’s Office 365 suite of applications. Familiarity with managing and configuring mobile devices for remote access.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: General knowledge of IT HelpDesk operations, IT equipment ordering and inventory control, mobile device management and time and attendance. Must be highly organized and familiar with the principles of office management, IT trouble ticket resolution and customer service.
Education Requirements: 2 years University Studies is required.
Evaluations: This may be tested:
LANGUAGE: Level IV (fluent) English is required. Level IV (fluent) Arabic is required.
How to apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide the requested information or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Copy of Transcript