The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is inviting applications from eligible candidates to work as “DataAnalyst “ at is partner’s office located in New Delhi, India, interested applicants can check their eligibility below
Location: New Delhi, India
Organization: The Clinton Health Access Initiative
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, in partnership with its India affiliate William J Clinton Foundation (WJCF), works in close partnership with and under the guidance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the Central and States’ levels on an array of high priority initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes.
The Joint Effort for Elimivnating TB (JEET) project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector. To this effect, CHAI will set up Patient Provider Support Agencies (PPSA) in nine cities to provide continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector to provide quality TB services to patients seeking care in private sector.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns from the national patient database and share reports with relevant stakeholders at central, state and district team
- Create and update reports/dashboards for various districts to analyze their performance Input, update, compile and verify program-related data from source documents into custom-designed template/MIS within the required time frame
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output using various validation techniques
- Support relevant stakeholders in notifying entries into the national patient database
- Work with State PPM Lead, Operations Manager at State level and City Officers at district level
- Other responsibilities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s Degree; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a data analyst. Experience in working on large data sets
- Experience in performing data validation and quality checks