The Stockholm Environment Institute in Stockholm, Sweden is seeking applications from eligible and motivated candidates for the Job post of ‘Engagement Officer’ which would entitle all International AMP benefits. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to this job post.
Job Post: Engagement Officer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Organization: Stockholm Environment Institute, Stockholm
Last date to Apply: 6th June 2021
Also Read: Various Other Job Vacancies in Lebanon
The Engagement Officer performs a core function in the SIANI secretariat building up positive relations with SIANI members and users by assessing users’ interests, needs and requirements. Focusing on the digital space, they will generate and develop strategic connections and inspire stakeholders to join and work together with the SIANI network.
This person will have a high level of accountability and will analyse performance data, assign tasks to team members, conduct quality assurance, and solve problems. They will be responsible for managing content production, ensuring high performance of SIANI’s website, expanding SIANI’s influence through various communications channels, employing content-based marketing, and working with social media and audience-focused events.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Project management and engagement (50%)
- Explore and pursue strategic engagement and networking and funding opportunities in coordination with the SIANI Director and secretariat
- Manage and develop the SIANI social media ecosystem
- Manage social media native graphic content such as promo cards, fliers, and brochures with Canva and/or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage production and delivery of promotional campaigns including the SIANI newsletter (MailChimp)
Research and communication work (35%)
- Engage with SIANI network members to source original content for the SIANI website of interest for our members and line with our mission and vision
- Manage content production ideas in cooperation with the SIANI secretariat team and support members of the secretariat with content production through argument structuring
- Manage the development of, and ensures quality of, all content items published on SIANI website
- Oversee development of engagement and communication plans for SIANI expert groups and projects, and support their implementation in collaboration with the SIANI MEL Officer
Website management and administration (15%)
- Manage the SIANI website and coordinate the engagement strategy with the SIANI secretariat
- Collect insights from Google Analytics and regularly update the main landing pages with up-to-date and popular content
- Monitor performance of the website, report bugs, and support website development
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a subject relevant to SIANI work such as: agronomy, food security, nutrition, agriculture or rural development within development cooperation
- At least five years of experience within a member-based platform with a minimum of two years of experience with content management for web and social media on multiple platforms
- Experience of engagement and communication in multisector and disciplinary teams, including teams comprising of researchers, technical roles and practitioners
- Experience of project coordination and management with the capacity to coordinate and delegate tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to edit written content in English, with fluency in spoken English
- Professional experience with desktop publishing software and/or Adobe Creative Suite and experience with basic web content management (WordPress)
How to apply
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis so please submit your application as soon as possible, however, no later than 6 June 2021, 23:59 Stockholm local time.
Applications should be written in English and consist of a short CV and cover letter (maximum 1 page).
As we only accept applications through our recruitment system, please apply online using the button below and include:
- a cover letter highlighting relevant qualifications and experience, and
- your curriculum vitae.