The Canada Embassy is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the Job post of ‘Trade Assistant. The vacancy is listed for its office located in Singapore. All interested candidates check their eligibility criteria and Apply.
Job Post: Trade Assistant
Salary: SGD 34,262 per annum
Organization: Canada Embassy, Singapore
Last date to Apply: 12th October 2020
1st November 2020
Under the general supervision of the Senior Trade Commissioner, performs a variety of administrative support functions for the Singapore office; covering a diverse, challenging and often technical workload. Areas of responsibility include: providing a full range of administrative and secretarial support for the office and other duties when necessary.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Bachelor’s Degree from university, OR an acceptable equivalent through the combination of education and work experience. At least two (2) years of recent* working experience.
* “recent” is defined as within the last five (5) years
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
• Experience working in a fully computerized office environment.
• Experience dealing with the general public.
• Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and to navigate the Internet.
• Ability to be organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, to adapt quickly to procedural and technological changes, and meet monthly work targets.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate information.
• Ability to work under general supervision as a member of a team.
• Ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships within the team and with colleagues, supervisors and clients.
• Planning and organizational skills;
• Professional Integrity;
• Initiative and sound judgment;
• Attention to detail;
• Adaptability & Flexibility;
• Client Service focus;
• Strong interpersonal skills and respect
• Previous experience in an international organization
• Ability to read, write and speak French and Chinese
• Experience working with visiting business/government delegations
• Knowledge of international business (Exporting, importing, investment, technology transfer)
How To Apply
- To apply, candidates should send a résumé and covering letter in English or French which addresses each of the essential qualifications and any assets qualifications with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- Candidates must provide their valid NRIC/FIN number with their application.
- Applications must be submitted through this website by 16h30 on 12 October 2020, Singapore time
- Only applications received through the aforementioned website before the closing date will be accepted