The United Kingdom UK Embassy is seeking applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the Job post of ‘Outreach Intern’ for its embassy located in the fashion capital of the World Paris, France. All interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to the British embassy vacancy.
Job Post: Outreach Intern
Salary: Euros 1,000 (gross) per month
Location: Paris, France
Organization: UK Embassy, Paris
Last date to Apply: 18th October 2020
The British Embassy is part of a worldwide network representing British political, economic, and consular interests overseas. We are currently looking for an intern for the Outreach team.
The intern will join the Outreach team, within a new Politics, Engagement, and Public Affairs department at the Embassy, which manages the Embassy’s relations with the public, the media, and political contacts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead on particular tasks related to the Embassy’s “Les Voisins” communications campaign;
- Support the Outreach team with the coordination and conception of online com campaigns, as well as the organization of events at the Embassy (including managing guest lists, external suppliers and invoicing, or logistics);
- Other tasks as necessary, including administrative or corporate support for the team.
- Editing skills is a plus;
- Online Events management experience.