The Canada Embassy located in Athens, Greece is looking for interested candidates for the post of Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist for its consular mission in Greece.
Candidates will initially be screened against the Essential Qualifications relating to education, experience and language. Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their cover letter and CV how they meet each of these essential qualifications.Education:
• University degree/diploma from a recognized institution in a discipline related to the job functions described in the above-mentioned dutiesLanguages:
• Fluency in English (written and spoken – C Level or Native Speaker)
• Fluency in Greek (written and spoken – C Level or Native Speaker)
• Fluency in French (written and spoken – B2 or Above)
• Minimum of two (2) years of recent* experience working in an office environment providing general administrative support
• Experience working computers and a wide variety of office software applications
• Experience providing services directly to clients in person, electronically and by telephone
The Rated Requirements relating to knowledge, abilities and competencies will also be assessed. Methods of assessment may include, but are not limited to, a written examination, an oral interview, role-play, practical tests, presentations and/or psychometric assessment.
• Knowledge of financial and administrative management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of computers and a wide variety of office software applications e.g. Excel, Word etc.
• Effective Communication
• Attention to Details
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong client focus
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Teamwork and cooperation
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the Asset Qualifications. Where applicable, candidates must clearly demonstrate how they meet any asset qualifications in their cover letter and CV.
• Experience providing services to clients in a challenging environment