The Canada Embassy is inviting Job applications for the vacancy of ‘Protocol & Visits Coordinator’ in New Delhi, India which would entitle all International benefits. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to this job post.
Job Post: Protocol & Visits Coordinator
Salary: INR 885,334 per annum (non-negotiable)
Location: New Delhi, India
Organization: Canada Embassy, New Delhi
Last date to Apply: 28th July 2021
Under the general supervision of the Head of Visit, Logistics and Protocol Unit, acts as the Assistant Protocol and Visits Coordinator and is responsible for the following duties:
• Management of Official Hospitality Events at the Official residence and the other venues
• Official Visits Management Support
• Other Protocol and Visits related administrative duties
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a government recognized university in any discipline
Language: Spoken and written English & Hindi
Experience: At least three (3) years of recent (in the past five years) work experience:
• In a similar position in a commercial, industrial, diplomatic or government establishment.
• Experience in event planning and logistical support.
• Knowledge of Indian Government protocol
• Knowledge of general financial procedures including budgets, expenses and inventories
• Knowledge of general office procedures and practices
• Ability to co-ordinate conflicting priorities within short time frames
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to prepare charts, tables and word documents with accuracy
• Ability to communicate (reading, understanding and speaking) in English
• Ability to follow and act upon instructions