The United Nations is looking for Finance Technical Officer responsible for internal and external financial reporting and for assisting in budget preparation related to grants, funds, and budgets for all related programs, donors, and departments by ensuring adherence to NRC’s policies and donor requirements.
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
No of Positions: 2
Department: Norwegian Refugee Council, Beirut Lebanon
Duties and responsibilities
- Participate in Producing donor financial reports and any other financial management reports.
- Participate in budget preparation for new proposals and grant applications on Agresso and in donor formats
- Prepare transactions to be posted in Head Office accounts
- Prepare the auditors requirement and tax declarations.
- Communicate financial related matters to all concerned parties
- Coordinate with area Finance Officers, Project Managers, Area Manager regarding the financial report and budget preparation
- Ensure allocation of expenses in line with approved budgets and projected expenditures (master budget, consolidated allocation tables, BPO, etc.).
- Maintain financial archives in accordance with donor requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or a related major
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Familiar with grants proposal writing and reporting
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Working with people
- Handling insecure environments
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect