Canada Embassy in Ankara, Turkey is inviting applications for the Job Vacancy of Receptionist from eligible candidates who have a local work permit of Turkey. All interested candidates can check the details here
Job Post: Receptionist
Salary: 95,802 TRY (gross annual salary)
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Organization: Canada Embassy, Ankara
Last date to Apply: 25th October 2020
This position is open to individuals who are legally authorized to work in Turkey, and to employees occupying an indeterminate or term position at the Embassy of Canada to Turkey in Ankara and the Consulate General of Canada in Istanbul, who meet all of the essential qualifications and whose applications are received on or by the closing date.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Operating the central telephone switchboard;
• Providing general information to visitors and answering general inquiries;
• Receiving and dispatching all mail/correspondence;
• Providing logistics support for official events and other mission activities;
• Undertaking research and preparation of documents;
• Performing administrative duties as required (e.g. data entry, filing, scanning).
Communication in both verbal and written should be excellent with good phone etiquette, and fluent English, French and Turkish language skills.
Candidates will initially be screened on the essential qualifications below and must demonstrate in their cover letter how they meet these criteria. Only those candidates who meet all the Essential Requirements will proceed to the next stage of the process.
• University degree from a recognized institution.
• Fluency in English (both written and oral)
• Fluency in French (both written and oral)
• Fluency in Turkish (both written and oral)
• Recent* experience working in an office environment as a receptionist or administrative support.
• Recent* experience in dealing with the public/clients.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to upload a CV and a covering letter. Applications that do not include all of the requested documents or information will be rejected.
- Candidates must demonstrate concisely in their cover letter how they meet the essential and asset qualifications. It is recommended that candidates structure their cover letter based on the sections outlined in the Essential Qualifications and in the Asset Qualifications (where applicable) in order to best demonstrate how these are met.
- Candidates who are unable to submit their application due to technical difficulties must report these to LES-E-Recruitment-LDN@international.gc.ca prior to the closing date. Failure to so will result in the application being rejected.