The Canada Embassy is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the Job post of ‘Administrative Assistant’ in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Canada Embassy always preferred to hire the best in class candidates and for Lebanon the candidates must possess good knowledge of both English and Arabic language. All interested candidates check their eligibility criteria and apply.
Job Post: Administrative Assistant
Salary: Starting at 90,674 SAR gross per annum plus 13th month bonus, transportation and housing allowances
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Organization: Canada Embassy, Riyadh
Last date to Apply: 27th November 2020
Under the supervision of the Political and Economic Counselor, is responsible for outreach, communications, scheduling, research, and administrative services to support the Embassy’s Political and Economic team. This includes liaising regularly with government and non-government contacts, preparing diplomatic correspondence, coordinating outreach events, acting as a point of contact for visitors and callers, oral and written translation, budget tracking, event planning, organization of official visits and related protocol, preparing and review of documents, procedural advice and liaison with all Embassy programs to ensure overall efficient functioning of the office, and other duties as required.
Candidates will initially be screened against the Essential Qualifications relating to education, experience and language. Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their cover letter and CV how they meet each of these essential qualifications.
• Successful completion of a university degree from a recognized university
• Fluency in English (spoken, written, comprehension);
• Fluency in Arabic (spoken, written, comprehension).
Minimum 2 years of recent* experience in below areas: (*recen
t experience is defined as 2 years of experience acquired within the past 5 years)
• Experience in a client facing role with duties including contact management and communication with external clients;
• Experience working in a government or international organization/corporate environment;
• Experience providing administrative support, including managing correspondence, travel, and budgets;
• Experience conducting basic research and producing reports;
• Experience in handling logistics for hospitality events and high-level visits;
• Experience in monitoring social media;
• Experience in oral and written translation (English-Arabic and Arabic-English).