The German Embassy is inviting Job applications for the vacancy of ‘Assistant Economic Officer’ in Mumbai, India which would entitle all International benefits. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to this job post.
Job Post: Assistant Economic Officer
Salary: INR 30,322/-(non-negotiable)
Location: Mumbai, India
Organization: German Embassy, Mumbai
Last date to Apply: 10th August 2021
The German Consulate General in Mumbai invites applications for an assistant economic officer (Part-time: 20 hours per week) with a good command of theGerman language (B1 –level) beginning from October2021.
This new position as Desk Office (Econ.) aims to strengthen the research and service capacities of the Economic and Trade Desk.
• Draft reply to specific questions addressed to the Consulate concerning trade, Research & Development, investment banking and finance issues or refer to the relevant institutions.
• Preparation of meetings and correspondence with Indian authorities; Contact person for Indian Institutions
• Preparation of delegation visits, events and related projects
• Planning/preparation of official trips for the Economic section
• Assistance regarding small scale projects of the Consulate
• Support of the Economic section in administrative matters.
• Maintenance of database of Economic section (invitation lists; contacts)
• Support of other sections if needed and in accordance with the head of the Economic section
• Proof of knowledge of German languageon a B1-Level
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Hindi
• Good computer skills and command of PC programs
• Highly organized, team player
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Willingness to work in an multi-cultural environment
• Experience in Consulate work, German Institutions and/or any networking agencies is appreciated
Applications including curriculum vitae, proof of knowledge of German language (B1-Level) as well as a motivation letter should be submitted not later than 10.07.2021 via e-mail to the following address:
In case you are called for an interview, you will be asked to submit two recommendation letters in either English or German.