The Canada Embassy is inviting Job applications for the vacancy of ‘Consular & Passport Assistant’ in Barcelona, Spain which would entitle with all International benefits. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to this job post.
Job Post: Consular & Passport Assistant
Salary: 35,785 Euro per annum +benefits
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Organization: Canada Embassy, Barcelona
Last date to Apply: 27th December 2020
Under the general supervision of the Locally-engaged Consular Officer in Madrid, provides information, advice, and services to the local Canadian community, including the processing of passport and rendering notarial services; supports consular program delivery at the Mission; ensures information, advice, and assistance are provided in a manner compliant with the policies and procedures of the Government of Canada and Global Affairs Canada.
- Graduation with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or a combination of studies, training, and pertinent work experience.
- Valid passport certification following an examination on Canadian passport training for Foreign Operations.
Language: Fluency in English, French and Spanish, both written and spoken.
• Minimum two years’ recent* experience working in an administrative, in a customer service or in a data entry role;
• Experience working for a diplomatic mission or a governmental or international organization.
*Recent experience is defined as in the last five years.
• Knowledge of the consular mandate of Global Affairs Canada;
• Knowledge of habitual office software – e.g. Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Valid certification following an examination on Canadian passport training for Foreign Operations;
- Ability to apply and interpret directives, policies, and procedures in a regulatory environment;
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively in a high-paced work environment;
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information;
- Client focus;
- Effective Interactive Communication – Oral and Written;
- Team-work and co-operation;
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to upload a cover letter and CV in English or French. Applications which do not include the requested documents or information in the CV or cover letter will be rejected. Any additional information must be included as part of these two attachments.
- Candidates who are unable to submit their application due to technical difficulties must report these to: LES-E-Recruitment-WSHDC@international.gc.ca prior to the closing date. Failure to so will result in the application being rejected