The Canada Embassy is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the Job post of ‘Doctor (MD)’ in Manila, Philippines. Canadian Embassy always preferred to hire the best in class candidates and for the Philippines the candidates must possess good knowledge of both English and Philippino language. All interested candidates check their eligibility criteria and apply.
Job Post: Doctor (MD)
Salary: PHP 1,498,185 plus bonuses and benefits
Location: Manila, Philippines
Organization: Canada Embassy, Manila
Last date to Apply: 1st December 2020
Also Read: Outreach Intern Job Vacancy at UK Embassy, Paris France
Under the general direction of the Regional Medical Officer: the LES-MD will provide immigration medical assessment services which include immigration medical adjudication and assessment of immigration medical applications made by foreign nationals, manage panel physicians and liaise with the panel physician and regional public health network, and perform other duties as required.
• Medical Degree from an accredited school of medicine with Canadian equivalence (comparable)
• Fluency in English (read, write, speak)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in clinical health care or in hospital setting
• Interpreting basic chest x-rays
• Providing support or administrative services such as: Medical data entry/extraction and providing written/oral reports
• Tuberculosis Management
• Management of common chronic diseases
• General knowledge and use of various software applic
ations (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web-based applications
• Analyze medical examination results/information t
o assess health risks for the purposes of immigration
• Ability to review health assessment for clients and provide an opinion on the findings
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Collaboration and Cooperation
• Demonstrating Integrity and respect
Also Read: Join Our Facebook Group to receive regular info regarding Jobs in Embassies and in the United Nations.