The Canada Embassy is inviting Job applications for the vacancy of ‘Driver’ in Vienna, Austria which would entitle with all International benefits. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to this job post.
Job Post: Driver
Salary: Gross salary 33,830.00 Euro per year (14 x 2,416.00 Euro) for 40 hours/week
Location: Vienna, Austria
Organization: Canada Embassy, Vienna
Last date to Apply: 18th January 2021
Also Read: Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at SIDA in Stockholm, Sweden
Under the general supervision of the Common Services Assistant, the responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Providing transportation for all diplomatic and non-diplomatic staff in support of their daily activities, delivery and errand services to all mission programs;
• Providing basic administrative, maintenance and support services to the mission following established mission and departmental policies such as maintaining Embassy vehicle log and ensuring regular Embassy vehicle maintenance;
• Providing courier services for Embassy mail, including coordinating delivery and pick-up of diplomatic mail;
• Providing support to the property section during maintenance work at the Embassy and staff quarters.
• Client focus
• Taking initiative
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Discretion and professional integrity
• Effective communication
• Preparing thoroughly (route research and vehicle preparation)
• High School diploma from a recognized institution OR Federal Certificate of Competence (FCC)
• Valid class B driver’s license, obtained before 2010
• Fluency in German (oral and written); language abilities will be tested and must reach at least level C1
• Fluency in English (oral and written); language abilities will be tested and must reach at least level B2
• A minimum of three (3) years of recent* professional driving experience OR experience working for a diplomatic mission in any capacity
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite; for example; Outlook, Word and Excel
*Recent is defined as within the last 10 years
The Rated Requirements relating to knowledge, abilities, and competencies will also be assessed. Methods of assessment may include but are not limited to, a written examination, an oral interview, role-play, practical tests, presentations, and/or psychometric assessment.
• Thorough knowledge of Austrian and European driving rules and regulations
• Detailed knowledge of roads and destinations in Vienna and surroundings
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) as well as Internet research skills
Also Read: Join Our Facebook Group to receive regular info regarding Jobs in Embassies and in the United Nations.