The US Embassy is inviting Job applications for the vacancy of ‘Receptionist’ in Amman, Jordan which would entitle with all International benefits. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to this job post.
Job Post: Receptionist
Salary: JOD JD9,594 – JOD JD9,594
Location: Amman, Jordan
Organization: US Embassy, Amman
Last date to Apply: 17th January 2021
Also Read: Mail Room Clerk Job Vacancy at US Embassy
The incumbent of this position provides reception, administrative and secretarial in support of the Amman Medical Unit. This employee is supervised by the Administrative Assistant and in his/her absence, the Foreign Service Medical Provider /Regional Medical Officer (RMO). She/he is the first point of contact, both by phone and in person, for patients and visitors to the Medical Unit.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, service-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to multi-task, and to work within the existing mission structure.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills (in person and on telephone) to interact effectively with Health Unit staff as well as a diverse range of patients.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing using proper English.
- Ability to manage stressful situations with impeccable integrity, good judgment and patient confidentiality.
- Ability to obtain and maintain current CPR and First Aid training. Ability to type with speed using computer software.
EXPERIENCE: One years full-time experience performing receptionist, secretarial and/or office management functions is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must be familiar with basic business, office, and medical administrative procedures. Must be familiar with basic medical terminology and correspondence.
Education Requirements: Completion of high school is required.
Evaluations: This may be tested:
English: (Fluent working knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required. This will be tested.
Arabic: (Fluent working knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
How to Apply:
Please make sure you enter all your work experience and education through the ERA Application. Attached Curriculum files will not be considered.
For positions that require English Level, applications MUST be submitted in English.
Also Read: Join Our Facebook Group to receive regular info regarding Jobs in Embassies and in the United Nations.