Embassy of Canada Lebanon is inviting applications from Local Residents of Lebanon for Post of Passport Examiner. Job in Located in Lebanon.
Summary of position:
Candidates will initially be screened against the Essential Qualifications relating to education, experience and language. Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their CV and cover letter how they meet each of these essential qualifications.
• A degree or diploma from a recognized university with a specialization in social sciences, administration, international relations or law, or other specialization relevant to the position or an acceptable combination of education and experience relevant to the position.
• Proficiency in English (read, write, and speak);
• Proficiency in French (read, write, and speak);
• Proficiency in Arabic (read, write, and speak).
• Minimum of 2 years recent experience (in the last five years) working with the public in a client service environment;
• Minimum of 2 years of recent experience (in the last five years) working in an office environment.
How to apply
- Please follow the link http://wfca-tpce.com/vacancyView.php?requirementId=4018& and complete the online form.
- Applicants must also upload their CV and a cover letter in English or French.
- Application files, which do not include all the requested documents or information, will be rejected.
- Applicants who cannot submit their application due to technical difficulties must report it to LES-E-Recruitment-BREU@international.gc.ca.