Embassy of Canada Lebanon is inviting applications from Local Residents of Lebanon for Post of Passport Examiner. Job in Located in Lebanon.
Summary of position:
Candidates will initially be screened against the Essential Qualifications relating to education, experience and language. Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their CV and cover letter how they meet each of these essential qualifications.
• A degree or diploma from a recognized university with a specialization in social sciences, administration, international relations or law, or other specialization relevant to the position or an acceptable combination of education and experience relevant to the position.
• Proficiency in English (read, write, and speak);
• Proficiency in French (read, write, and speak);
• Proficiency in Arabic (read, write, and speak).
• Minimum of 2 years recent experience (in the last five years) working with the public in a client service environment;
• Minimum of 2 years of recent experience (in the last five years) working in an office environment.
Also Apply Now Translator Vacancy at British Embassy, Doha Qatar
How to apply
- Please follow the link http://wfca-tpce.com/vacancyView.php?requirementId=4018& and complete the online form.
- Applicants must also upload their CV and a cover letter in English or French.
- Application files, which do not include all the requested documents or information, will be rejected.
- Applicants who cannot submit their application due to technical difficulties must report it to LES-E-Recruitment-BREU@international.gc.ca.
Application for job (Passport Examiner / Consular Assistant):
My name is Hanan Shalhoub. I am a Lebanese-Canadian citizen, holder of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Lebanese American University.
My work experience covered so far, various positions such as:
• SalesForce CRM & PIMS ERP implementation, Executive Assistant to General Manager:
Oum El Nour NGO – Rehabilitation centers for drug addicts and prevention programs;
• Researches & Translation from and to: English, Arabic, French:
& for UTAgency;
• Programme Assistant (Ecard Management Analyst), a short-term contract with UN-WFP;
• Software Quality Engineer:
for Clifton Myers Enterprises (testing auditing applications for telecom companies in the US, whose data was ETL’ed into DataWarehouse, then reported on Dashboard, Web, Mobile Android & iOS platforms; documenting, writing test cases, bugs);
& for Fuel Powered (a home-based job for US & Canada teams entailing: Ad-hoc, Release Candidate, Daily Smoke & Localization testing for games on Portal, Web, Android & iOS platforms; testing SDK for both client & company; writing, editing & executing test plans; placing & following-up on bugs);
• Teaching Computer and Math courses at Balamand university and in schools, where I prepared & implemented the program & exams, coordinated with local & global colleagues, & worked with different categories of students;
(I will also be very interested to implement the ActiveInspire/Dashboard or other software to computerize the classical courses/classes, using my experience in this field);
• Information Technology Administrator & Support Officer in Cadbury Adams.
I have exposure to Robotics, HTML, PHP, CSS, JScript & JQuery, WordPress, Bootstrap, PhotoShop, etc…
I fluently speak and write Arabic, English & French, in addition to school Spanish. This not to forget target oriented attitude, & the pursuit for continuous improvement & development approach.
I confirm my high interest in a position with your network, matching my profile. For this purpose, I am attaching my CV & I would be happy to provide you with more insight about my skills & will.
Mobile: +961 3 635245
You can also, apply many other Embassy jobs