The British Embassy is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Job post of ‘Executive Assistant’ available at its Defence wing in New Delhi, India. Interested candidates check their detailed eligibility criteria below
Job Post: Executive Assistant
Salary: INR 62,826 – INR 111395 plus 80% Security allowance, plus 12% in lieu of PF and 8% Special Allowance.
Location: New Delhi, India
Organization: British Embassy, New Delhi
Last date to Apply: 20th October 2020
1st Feb 2021
Also Read: Check out Job Openings in Embassy
To act as the Executive assistant to the UK Defence Adviser providing admin support to the DA, ensuring his diary is maintained, VIP visits are coordinated, the Defence Section’s contacts database is maintained and up to date and official entertainment is organised, monitored and compliant.
- Management of the UK Defence Adviser’s outer office, including his diary.
- Liaison between DA office, HMA and other senior management across the British High Commission.
- Management of external relationships, keeping the DA appraised to maintain up to date and relevant contacts throughout the Defence Network.
- Provide vital admin support to the DA, inc. all travel arrangements/bookings.
- Assist in the coordination of VIP visits.
- Coordinate Official Entertainment (DRE) for all Advisers and ensure appropriate financial approval is obtained and that DRE events are compliant. Issue and manage all Defence Section event guest lists.
- Maintain Defence Sections contact database.
- Maintain Defence Section hospitality and gift registers.
- Admin support to wider Defence Section as required, specifically for large events/delegations.
Learning and development opportunities:
The MOD will provide opportunities for personal development with a variety of online courses, details can be found on the MOD Intranet.
Level of language required: Fluent
Essential on arrival:
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to absorb information quickly and efficiently.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and resourcefulness to efficiently search the web.
Please note applications without (A), (B) and (C) will not be considered.
A. Complete the Online Application Form
B. Complete the Motivation and Competency Segment in the Online Application Form
C. Complete this duly filled Pre-Employement Questionnaire form and attach it along with your resume: