The Canadian Embassy is inviting Job applications for the vacancy of ‘Immigration Case Analyst’ in Paris, France which would entitle with all International benefits. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply to this job post.
Job Post: Immigration Case Analyst
Salary: € 38 714 annual gross + benefits. There is a possibility of an additional 6.5 hours per month
Location: Paris, France
Organization: Canada Embassy, Paris
Last date to Apply: 21st December 2020
Under the general direction of the Migration Program Manager or an officer, provides coordination services and administrative support to the IRCC mission in Paris. Requires in-depth knowledge of guidelines and procedures as well as sound judgment to make strong recommendations. Exercises initiative to organize work, support program integrity, conduct research and solve complex problems. Responds to clients/partners/stakeholders’ requests for advice and opinions on routine or urgent administrative matters. Participates in projects and conducts information gathering and dissemination, promotion and other related activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Values and ethics
Short-listed candidates will subsequently be assessed in relation to the qualifications with the help of tools such as written exam, interview and reference checks.
Post-secondary diploma (equivalent to French baccalaureate + 2 i.e. level 5 French diploma) or Canadian post-secondary diploma.
• Experience analyzing data, identifying issues and providing recommendations to management.
• Experience in coordinating projects or working groups.
• Experience building and maintaining working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, responding to their questions, and providing consultation and guidance.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in French at an experienced user level.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English at an experienced user level.
Evaluated merit criteria:
• Knowledge of IRCC, its mandate, corporate orientation, objectives and programs.
• Knowledge of current world events, particularly migration issues.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet conflicting demands.
• Ability to effectively synthesize information from varied sources to provide recommendations.
• Ability to plan and organize the logistics associated with special events, such as virtual meetings on Microsoft Teams or WebEx.
• Ability to use advance functions in Excel (i.e. macros, pivot tables, conditional formatting).
• Experience working for IRCC using the Global Case Management System (GCMS) in Canada or abroad.
• Experience in representing your organization at events including engaging with the public.
• Experience in digital communications, marketing, partnerships, advertising or the provision of creative services.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in Arabic, Portuguese, or Spanish at an experienced user level.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to upload a cover letter and CV in English or French. Applications which do not include the requested documents or information in the CV or cover letter will be rejected. Any additional information must be included as part of these two attachments.
- Candidates who are unable to submit their application due to technical difficulties must report these to: LES-E-Recruitment-WSHDC@international.gc.ca prior to the closing date. Failure to so will result in the application being rejected