International Rescue Committee is inviting applications from devoted social workers who are willing to help Children of Lebanon can apply for the post of ‘Cash Program Assistant‘. Detailed eligibility criteria and how to Apply mention below.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Post Name: Cash Program Assistant
Organization: International Rescue Committee
Last date to Apply: 4th September 2020
Support from the ERD Sr. Program Support Officer and the Senior M&E Officer, the Cash Program Assistant is responsible of day-to-day ERD payment processing, in line with IRC policies, procedures and of conducting post-distribution monitoring and price monitoring exercises.
- Conduct BOB transfers info sessions and ATM card distribution sessions ensuring the signatures of beneficiaries, ERD program representatives and IP (if any) on all requested documents.
- Follow up on “no shows” for ATM card distribution Sessions with the officer in charge.
- Collect the records of attendance and submit them to Finance upon stipends payment requests, making sure a filing system is in place for these records.
- Prepare pre-paid ATM card load authorization files and BOB transfer files in consultation with all program managers and send payment files for Sr. Program Support Officer for review.
- Follow up on the BOB transfers and ATM cards’ complaints; requesting new pins, delivering and loading remaining balances for replacement cards, re-sending SMS, adjust phone numbers
- Ensure filing of all stipends payments documents in soft copy.
- Participate in data collection for post-distribution monitoring and other necessary follow up with clients whether on field or by phone.
- Participate in data collection for price monitoring within the markets where the assistance is provided
- Help organize and conduct focus group discussions with clients and community representatives, whether by facilitating, taking notes, observing or just providing support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Social Science, Economics or from a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in community-based projects, humanitarian work, or related field
- Demonstrated experience and capacity in conducting data collection and some experience in data analysis
- Computer literate with some experience in excel
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and make decisions.
- Team player.
- Can work in stressful environment.